Half-Assed GDT: Blues Oilers: have we given up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
And the Dingo.
And I'd probably give Neighbours a pass.

But it's pathetic that our 4th liners are that much better than our 2nd liners.
I don't consider Neighbours a bottom 9 player. While he's not on the level of Thomas-Kyrou-Buch He's still at a higher level than Schenn-Saad-Hayes-Kapanen-Blais

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Did you just say Neighbors is a 4th liner?
Well, he did start the year there.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Man..... I got Lazy

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

Who gives a shit where he started the year? All that matters is where he is now.

Stupid f***ing Kevin Hayes.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
So..... Can we get Rid of Tucker......I honestly don't think I'd care if we never see Tucker or Scandella on this team again after the Trade deadline. and if we are stuck with Krug, I would add Peru into that list as well.

???-Parayko
Leddy-Faulk
Krug-Kessel

Sadly we won't be getting a LHD to fit with Colt. so no matter what I say it doesn't really matter anyways.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
So..... Can we get Rid of Tucker......I honestly don't think I'd care if we never see Tucker or Scandella on this team again after the Trade deadline. and if we are stuck with Krug, I would add Peru into that list as well.

???-Parayko
Leddy-Faulk
Krug-Kessel

Sadly we won't be getting a LHD to fit with Colt. so no matter what I say it doesn't really matter anyways.

We could get Hanifan.

Sgt Schultz

Jun 30, 2019
Santa Fe, NM
Funny thing is if Hyman connects on the first try Binnington stops the shot. But the whiff carried him and the puck away from Leddy and Binner.

Linkens Mastery

Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I still have till march 8th to live in a dream world. Even if I do think you're probably right.
I just think Hanafin wants to go somewhere sunny without taxes. I can definitely see him signing a long term deal in FL

By that I mean With Florida or Tampa. Tampa seems a little more far fetched due to Hed at Serg. but. It would not surprise me either.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Rooting for a high scoring game that we lose in regulation. I want that top 10 pick. Solid start, get them possible trade pieces as many pts as possible.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Who gives a shit where he started the year? All that matters is where he is now.
I'm just saying it's been the trend this year.
Our 4th line has been better than our 2nd and 3rd lines since the season started.
Jake's work ethic forced his way up the depth chart into the top 6.
Now, so is Toro's.

Bannister seems to understand what the real problem is on this team; and it isn't lack of skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad