GDT: Blues @ Jets - 7PM CT - Emergency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 403*

Yeah, you can't blame any of this on Helle

im not assigning all the blame to him or even the lions share. but he was too deep on the 3rd and 4th goal he actually had a lot of time to slide over.

fact is, allen has made those saves in this game. i want helle to succeed probably more than the average user here. connors part of the reason we lost today too. he isnt blameless.

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
Jets are absolutely incapable of scoring in in the last 10 minutes. Completely not possible.

Another great hard earned lead completely blown.

If it was a back and forth type game - fine - St. Louis are a great team. Not ashamed of losing to them.

But another blown lead is really hard to take.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Thanks Chevy. Any other team in this league Chevy would be canned very soon. But I guess when ownership won't spend money this is what you get

kxx

the great southern threadkill
Feb 21, 2015
Winnipeg, MO
im not assigning all the blame to him or even the lions share. but he was too deep on the 3rd and 4th goal he actually had a lot of time to slide over.

fact is, allen has made those saves in this game. i want helle to succeed probably more than the average user here. connors part of the reason we lost today too. he isnt blameless.

This.

Again are we not supposed to ever expect our goalies to make saves?

When you are among the most scored on teams in the league time to stop blaming only defence. I keep hearing that argument after games where the opponents goalie stops shots as good and better then anything ours let in.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Jets are absolutely incapable of scoring in in the last 10 minutes. Completely not possible.

Another great hard earned lead completely blown.

If it was a back and forth type game - fine - St. Louis are a great team. Not ashamed of losing to them.

But another blown lead is really hard to take.

And none of this can be attributed to a poorly officiated game right?:shakehead

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Helle still has some things to learn IMO. Got to stand up more and be quicker around the crease.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
Unable to score late when a goal is needed.

Unable to protect a lead at any time.

Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad