Half-Assed GDT: Blues-Jackets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
This is a team that has its first training camp with a new coach and a ton of new players, some of whom are playing just their second or third games and with inconsistent linemates. It’s going to take time. It’s not like we have a returning team with a well established coach with a game plan entrained as habitual. The beginning of this year was alway likely to be either rough or a rollercoaster.

Reactions: Ranksu

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
Preseason is always a dog's breakfast. I trust Binnington aiming at the record getting locked in during October like he usually is. They're playing Seattle in a few days and the Kraken are at least a similar preseason jumble

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
This is a team that has its first training camp with a new coach and a ton of new players, some of whom are playing just their second or third games and with inconsistent linemates. It’s going to take time. It’s not like we have a returning team with a well established coach with a game plan entrained as habitual. The beginning of this year was alway likely to be either rough or a rollercoaster.
Team is full of plug-ins. Ofc it will crack at some point. We have bleed out our best players year after year and fill those caps with plug-ins.

Last year we didn't have any big injuries and we sucked.

I feel More and More like this.

d20483ad64edc6f94daf6932b8bc4d1e.jpg

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Liked what I saw from Perunovich, Kapanen, Texier, and Dean. Broberg had good and bad, but more good. Suter showing shades of the warmed-over corpse of Eric Weinrich.
Oh boy. I’d forgotten all about that dude and his orange visor. My conscience erased that memory for a reason, and you had to go and resurrect those nightmares like @Ranksu does old threads. Thanks for nothing.

As an aside, the team has looked like ass all pre-season. I seriously doubt they’re just going to start executing next Tuesday, when they can barely string together passes or generate offense against scrub teams like Chicago and Columbus. Very little to be hopeful for thus far, aside from continued strong goaltending.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad