GDT: Blues @ Hawks: Game#52 Attack on Crawford Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
:blues

Alexander Steen - Paul Stastny - Troy Brouwer

Robby Fabbri - Jori Lehtera - Vladimir Tarasenko

Patrik Berglund - David Backes - Ty Rattie

Scottie Upshall - Kyle Brodziak - Dmitrij Jaskin

Jay Bouwmeester - Alex Pietrangelo

Carl Gunnarsson - Kevin Shattenkirk

Joel Edmundson - Colton Parayko

Brian Elliott

Jordan Binnington

VS

:hawks

Andrew Shaw - Jonathan Toews - Marian Hossa

Artemi Panarin - Artem Anisimov - Patrick Kane

Andrew Desjardins - Phillip Danault - Teuvo Teravainen

Richard Panik - Dennis Rasmussen - Brandon Mashinter

Niklas Hjalmarsson - Duncan Keith

Erik Gustafsson - Brent Seabrook

Trevor van Riemsdyk - Michal Rozsival

Corey Crawford

Scott Darling

2015-02-08_12_49_53.0.gif

TarasenkoSnipe.gif

TarasenkoGoal1092013.gif

And yes, I made an Attack on Titan reference.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
These games against Chicago at the United Center are usually easy wins for us. I predict tonight will be no different. 8-2. Blues. Mayers and Hanzus score for Chicago.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
if elliott plays well and pulls out a regulation win in chicago (something he has not done outside of shootouts), we will have a goalie controversy when allen is back.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Interesting to see the change in the fourth line,thought they looked good the other night

Reaves obviously brings a lot of physicality and is a fan favorite, but I would rather have Upshall's speed against Chicago. Blackhawks have shown time and time again that you don't beat them by out checking them or being more physical.

Overkamp

Feb 22, 2007
Here is a game I feel we get blown out. Men and boys, especially when it comes to coaching.

Then we will hear the same platitudes from coach and cap after the game. Buy in. Heels. 60 minutes. 200 ft game.

This won't be pretty.

Klank Loves You

Feb 21, 2015
I've been binging on a ton of series, so I might get around to giving this a shot later on.

I think it's pretty mediocre for such a hyped series. If you're looking for something that lived up to the hype, One Punch Man should be your next watch.

Vincenzo Arelliti

He Can't Play Center
Oct 13, 2014
Lisle, IL
I think it's pretty mediocre for such a hyped series. If you're looking for something that lived up to the hype, One Punch Man should be your next watch.

I'll have to check it out. I'm not a huge anime guy, but I have watched Tri-gun, Deathnote, Kids on the Hill, and Chrome-shelled Regios (sp?) and enjoyed them.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis

For sure, I'll probably get to that this week.

Right now, I'm backtracking and getting to all the series that I had been meaning to watch for years now (I.E. Witch Hunter Robin).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad