Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Flames 8PM CST on BSMW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
What the hell are you talking about? How can he prevent that with Bortuzzo knocking him into the damn net.

kai-parker-telekinesis.gif

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Finished with my work calls and see it's 3-1 Flames. And getting outshot 17 to 7. I take it we look like dogshite. How's Binny? I take it not good as well.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
An awful 1st Period by The Blues, especially starting right after they scored. They'd better come out angry, embarrassed, and win-hungry at the start of The 2nd. And they'd better skate hard the rest of the game. The Avalanche don't look like they are going to slow down at all.

Last edited:

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
1st goal was a wicked shot. 2nd goal was kinda poo. 3rd goal was Bortuzzo being an idiot sliding into and taking Binnington out of position.

Overall I agree however, 2nd goal Binny had almost no chance, no back check by Thomas wide open man in the slot. You would expect him to save the first goal more than the second in 1000 simulations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blues Knight

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
Overall I agree however, 2nd shot Binny had almost no chance, no back check by Thomas wide open man in the slot. Ideally you would expect him to save the first goal more than the second in a 1000 simulations.
That's fair. 1st goal Parayko screened Binnington. The defense is leaving him out to dry currently. It's like they just don't give a damn when it's Binnington in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad