Blues Contract Tracker

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
I like that they did it. It is probably way more information than the average fan has seen. Still, as someone who has been using Cap Geek, Cap Friendly and other similar sites over the years, it was a bit disappointing.

TurgPavs

Jan 7, 2019
I like that they did it. It is probably way more information than the average fan has seen. Still, as someone who has been using Cap Geek, Cap Friendly and other similar sites over the years, it was a bit disappointing.
I was a huge fan of Cap Friendly.
As more information comes out, it sounds like the NHL and NHLPA had been pressuring CF Owners, Dominik Zrim and Jaime Davis, to remove what they considered "Propriety" information, i.e. information which included salary, bonus, trade clauses, etc.

At the same time, EF reported that nearly 70% of league offices utilized cap friendly.

Sounds like it was a multi-million dollar deal for the site, with consulting contracts with the Caps for both Davis and Zrim.

Forgot to mention, that its interesting that the Caps are owned by the same group that owns the Wizards, however they didnt buy SalarySwish, the NBA version of Cap Friendly.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad