Half-Assed GDT: Blues @ Bruins| Probably starts at 6pm|

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
I don’t know how he would be able to fall off a cliff after just being our best player in the playoffs 5 months ago. 31 isn’t that old.
When he’s at his best, he looks completely dominant. I can’t believe he looks nowhere close to that. It can’t be his age.
Something we don’t know about? Perron? I don’t know

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I don’t know how he would be able to fall off a cliff after just being our best player in the playoffs 5 months ago. 31 isn’t that old.
I’m not saying he isn’t NHLer, but he didn’t have a step he could afford to lose. He will adjust and not be this bad, but his days as 1c may well be done.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
lmao he doesnt even use his speed.

go watch mcdavid use his speed and then watch kyrou play. guy plays on cruise control
His speed leads to his breakaways that he bungles. Mcdavid is far better player and he can actually think and Peale plays at speed, which Kyrou struggles with. But his speed is still by far his best attribute.

ChillWill1

Nov 28, 2017
Baloney. I don’t know if he will be worth contract, but league hasn’t figured out his speed. He will be fine.
That Elite speed doesn’t matter at all if you can’t make an impact with it and it’s showing. He’s a little boy out there amongst men. My skin crawls every time he gets knocked off the puck. He’s not worth half of his contract right now. Kyrou contract will be the worst in the league in 2-3 years if he’s still here. Goodness I hope I’m wrong so I can eat some good crow.

LBlues24

May 3, 2017
i really think it is that and its petty as * * * *
Perron is a guy who drags the rest of the boys into the fight. Not to mention he’s not afraid to go to the net and he can put the puck in the net. I can’t speak for the team, and I don’t think it’s as big a deal as I’m making it.. but I personally really miss him.

It’s ROR’s job to do that now, and he isn’t doing it when we need him to most. Schenn is trying, can’t do it alone

i aint Dunn yet

Apr 13, 2015
Perron is a guy who drags the rest of the boys into the fight. Not to mention he’s not afraid to go to the net and he can put the puck in the net. I can’t speak for the team, and I don’t think it’s as big a deal as I’m making it.. but I personally really miss him.

It’s ROR’s job to do that now, and he isn’t doing it when we need him to most. Schenn is trying, can’t do it alone
i cant do dp57 anymore .. the ship has sailed

Reactions: Cotton McKnight

ValHaller

May 23, 2022
St. Louis, MO
As the 32 Thoughts talking heads have been saying, it seems like a team in an identity crisis.

I'm going to just blame ROR's vegan diet catching up to him though because why not

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
I don’t think we focus enough on how much Thomas and buchy aren’t producing. Or that our top 4 d have all played like garbage for the last few weeks. Kyrou is easy target but he isn’t only one failing to live up to expectations.
seems like they roll the same pairings no matter what happens too. forward lines always need changing, defense is just stuck.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
seems like they roll the same pairings no matter what happens too. forward lines always need changing, defense is just stuck.
yeah, they switch up but keep returning to same ones. I was worried about 3rd pair but they are only ones playing acceptablly.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Sure, ROR is playing this way out of petty passive aggressive sabotage over Perron, what smart Blues fans
It sure did break down great chemistry what ROR - Perron had. Shame and how low Perron eventually sign with Wings. One of the worst decisions made by Army.

Reactions: LogosBlue

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
Just gonna point that out Mikkola's stupid interference penalty gave Boston its first powerplay, which they scored on. Then later, he was way out of position on Boston's subsequent powerplay goal with Bergeron wide open in the high slot.

He's gotta go at this point. He can't transition the puck when there's no pressure, he has no control over his stick, and he's got no spatial awareness whatsoever.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad