GDT: Blues @ Avalanche| Round 1, Game 1|So It Begins|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
they also are keeping mackinnon line in check though. Hopefully IF we get a power play, those guys can create something.

our depth > their depth.
call me an idiot, but ive been saying for 3 years that the Avs have no depth, they're a 2-line team with elite goaltending and nothing more -- Blues can grind them down and out.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
call me an idiot, but ive been saying for 3 years that the Avs have no depth, they're a 2-line team with elite goaltending and nothing more -- Blues can grind them down and out.
1 line team with a headcase goaltender (hes Brian Elliott 2.0, you wont win with him but his numbers look ok) but the refs/leagues new darling.

their shot totals are only pumped up because of the PP time they accumulate and the fact they throw harmless blue line shots at the net every 15 seconds. anyone who watched them this year knew this but for some reason metrics people and avs homers deny this obvious fact.

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
If they pull this off, I'm posting a Jordan Binnington Is a Legitimate Starting Goalie Thread in the SC Playoff Forum.

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003

I disagree.
The Av's are a 2 line team with a couple of All-Star D men.
Grubauer is Chris Osgood; a product of the guys in front of him. And if they are even remotely off, he's garbage.

Contain the MacKinnon line and Colorado has no chance. And if the Blues don't do it, they will run into somebody else in this run who will.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

I think thats ignoring that they have 3 guys who could play as a #1 on quite a few teams. With Graves to back them up. Freakshow top line and potentially the best defense in the league.

Puck Luck

Jan 13, 2021
win or lose its great to know we got 2019 playoff binny back and not that bubble crap we saw.

lets win this game for our goalie and let him carry us thru the series like Jake did in 2017 vs Minny when he stole game 1.
but also let's keep playing better in the playoffs like in 2019

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
win or lose its great to know we got 2019 playoff binny back and not that bubble crap we saw.

lets win this game for our goalie and let him carry us thru the series like Jake did in 2017 vs Minny when he stole game 1.
Binny feeds off the Fans. The bubble was poopoo for that.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Stlblue50

Apr 17, 2019
Miss Wallman. He was our best offensive dman the last 2-3 weeks by far. When we are scoring, our defense is a big part of it and his one timers/ability to get his shots through was huge!

Hopefully he can return for game 3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad