GDT: Blues @ Avalanche| Round 1, Game 1|So It Begins|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajhahn

Apr 16, 2017
Ugh that warp around by Hoffman has to be on the back of the net. Way too casual by Hoffman after making the great read and move.

Reactions: Celtic Note

Louie the Blue

Because it's a trap
Jul 27, 2010
tbh the Blues last few looks have been good, but I'm getting concerned when they're in their own zone.

Avs are just dominating possession.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
I mean, Colorado is 'dominating' the injury/covid riddled Blues and its 1-0 and barely even that. A PPG on a soft call and an improbably save by Graves on Hoff with a Krug post to chase it....

I think a Blues team at full strength would win this series in 5.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
tbh the Blues last few looks have been good, but I'm getting concerned when they're in their own zone.

Avs are just dominating possession.

Nailed it.

Hard to get going offensively is you spend too much time in your own end. We are losing board and stick battles in our own end.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Oh! Hoffman!!! Grubauer was sprawled and Hoffman skated around to the open side of the net for the wraparound, and hesitated slightly (because he thought he had it made) and that half a second was long enough for an Av to barely get his stick on it to keep it out! The Blues have been snakebitten!!! They need a lucky break. :ha::ha::ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad