GDT: blue penguin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
so what exactly is reaves purpose lately? We are down 2-0, well 3-0 now and he refuses to start a fight to try and get the team going. so what is the purpose of dressing him right now? id rather watch ott/goc/porter play if reaves is not going to do his job

kagei

Apr 14, 2014
STL
Need a goal at least before the end of the period or it's probably gonna be a real tough third period

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Penguins are playing well. Winning all 3 against BOS, PIT and MTL would have been tough so hopefully we can beat the Habs on Tuesday. Not blaming Elliott but based on these last few games I would strongly consider starting Allen in that game.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Sigh this one is over. The Blues just have zero support in their breakouts, just keep going for that homerun pass.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Another game where all the Blues want to do is play dump, chase and cycle. Down 3 now, maybe they should attempt to score

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Just another pathetic period in the long line of them lately. Blues better have some GD energy in the PO's because Id like to think they are saving their energy/health for a deep run.

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Every game like this I wonder if they're just saving energy for the playoff run. I need to call Hitch or else I'll go crazy wondering.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Just another pathetic period in the long line of them lately. Blues better have some GD energy in the PO's because Id like to think they are saving their energy/health for a deep run.

yep this entire month outside of the game @wsh has been a joke. even the game @tb they didnt play a full 60mins.

we wont catch nashville with efforts like they have shown this month. its unacceptable to be dominated in the first periods of home games. that is when you should be pouncing on teams that come into your building.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Every game like this I wonder if they're just saving energy for the playoff run. I need to call Hitch or else I'll go crazy wondering.
I cant tell if you're serious or ****ing with me, you have bit of a reputation, haha.

That said, you can literally count on one hand the amount of games the Blues have brought their A game this season. Considering they played nearly every game with max effort since Hitch showed up, it does make you question whats going on. Outworking the opposition was their thing.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I cant tell if you're serious or ****ing with me, you have bit of a reputation, haha.

That said, you can literally count on one hand the amount of games the Blues have brought their A game this season. Considering they played nearly every game with max effort since Hitch showed up, it does make you question whats going on. Outworking the opposition was their thing.

The Blues have the 4th most points in the league. But they've only brought their A game 5 times?

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Nah, I'm serious. I feel dirty saying this but our game reminds me of a typical last year Kings game. They play an average game and if it doesn't go well they just say **** it and glide to the final.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
If the Blues can pot one early we can still get back into this but I just don't see it happening with the way the Pens are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad