GDT: Blue Jackets @ Predators - Threepeat edition- 10/26/24

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
So our wonderful coach had two fresh forwards he could have played tonight but instead he left them on the bench to keep playing the garbage that is McCarron and Smith. Heck at this point I would have put one in over Stamkos.
Nashville currently has the #2 pk in the league. Smith and McCarron have the 3rd and 4th most SH TOI per game for our forward group. I get that theyve been garbage 5v5 but they arent getting sat.

Reactions: SouthNash

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Nashville currently has the #2 pk in the league. Smith and McCarron have the 3rd and 4th most SH TOI per game for our forward group. I get that theyve been garbage 5v5 but they arent getting sat.

With L'Heureux alongside them 5on5 they are starting to hold their own ... -1 shot differential coming into tonight, one goal allowed.

Josi, Stamkos, Sissons, Marchessault, O'Reilly, Skjei, Evangalista with a combined ZERO goals 5on5 is a bigger issue than what the fourth line plugs are doing at ES.

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
With L'Heureux alongside them 5on5 they are starting to hold their own ... -1 shot differential coming into tonight, one goal allowed.

Josi, Stamkos, Sissons, Marchessault, O'Reilly, Skjei, Evangalista with a combined ZERO goals 5on5 is a bigger issue than what the fourth line plugs are doing at ES.
Schenn has more EVG than Stamkos, Josi, Marchessault, Jankowski, and Sissons combined.

• Wow
Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia

It may be possible that L'Heureux may of helped that line find its identity. After all, he does play the style they want to. They were a big issue the first couple games with how many goals against were going on with them on the ice

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Ad

Ad

Ad