Pre-Game Talk: Blue Jackets in the SENS Den, Friday 7:30 pm on TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
This style and speed of play is what I expected from the Senators all season. Finally they show what they are capable of, at the end of December...

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Senators GDT is a little different that a world junior game but thanks for coming out...
Sure it is, but you can't really come to a hockey forum and not expect people to talk about hockey; every GDT has the odd mention of other games. How's anyone supposed to know that you haven't seen the game from 3 hours earlier and don't want anything spoiled?

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Karl was yelling at brassgod? I don't remember that. How dare he.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Well, I consider this Ottawa's best scoreless period in over a month. Minus the undisciplined penalties.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
start-to-believe-again-get-my-hopes-up-get-disappointed-2187639.png
Obviously this is what has been MISSING ALL SEASON!! ...a pyramid under the Sens bench for psychic mojo power ( <---insert Austin Powers gif here)

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Andy could have easily played that puck off the boards, but held onto it too long, panicked and then made the wrong play.

Both players were guilty of something. Anderson of expecting Brassard to provide support and waiting too long before realizing he wouldn't, and Brassard of being a lazy ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad