Value of: Blue Jackets fans! Blues would love Werenski!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
I think we need to stay the course. We got a fee players voming in the next couple years. I think we need to get rid of krug and keep our gret prospects. Werenski would require a lot. Im just not wanting to part with snuggy, dvorsky lindstein stenberg bolduc. Ect. I think we just stay the course and sell off buchy and whatever else we can and stay the course
you may well be right that cost would be prohibitve. and i doubt he is available, and if he were he will be expensive to acquire. but he would absolutely be great add for us now and into future. if you are gonna sell some of our picks or top prospects, he is absolutely kind of guy you would do it for. he is great player and we need more of those.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
There was a post recently asking what dman people could see randomly moved, out of nowhere?? Forgot all about Werenski. He should be on that list.

Columbus needs to make 2-3 foundational trades. They’re just stuck.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Robert Thomas or Pavel Buchnevich to begin the talks

As others mentioned, we’re overstocked on prospects and picks and we need roster players with immediate impact

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Robert Thomas or Pavel Buchnevich to begin the talks

As others mentioned, we’re overstocked on prospects and picks and we need roster players with immediate impact
First and foremost robert thomas is a huge no go and holds a ton more value then werenski. Come on man.

I would do buch and dean with small add.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
First and foremost robert thomas is a huge no go and holds a ton more value then werenski. Come on man.

I would do buch and dean with small add.

I think you’d be surprised on that front. I wouldn’t move Thomas for Werenski. But it’s relatively fair, but doesn’t make sense. Neither does Columbus moving Werenski.

What would’ve made sense was Columbus not handing out multi-year deals to Severson and Gudbranson when they had Jiricek so close. Provorov also wasn’t a great pickup, but I can see the thought behind it at least.

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
I think you’d be surprised on that front. I wouldn’t move Thomas for Werenski. But it’s relatively fair, but doesn’t make sense. Neither does Columbus moving Werenski.

What would’ve made sense was Columbus not handing out multi-year deals to Severson and Gudbranson when they had Jiricek so close. Provorov also wasn’t a great pickup, but I can see the thought behind it at least.
Thats crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad