Blue Bombers 2022 Season Thread - Stunning Loss. Dynasty Interrupted. 2023 awaits.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Okay so story time.

My favorite football experience ever was watching a minor league Arena Football game (yes, minor league arena football) in a town of about ~50k. I hadn't seen one before so I didn't know what to expect, but I had the best seat in the house (front row, first seat beside the home team bench)

After the first quarter, some guy bumped into my back and I felt a splash on my back. Turns out it was the quarterback from last year's team who had moved on, and apparently pregamed something fierce (intermezzo: f*** OFF LEGGHIO bring back Castillo that is all) and he took the seat behind me, and then a couple other guys, equally hammered.

So here I am, half smelling of beer, front row, and then the home receiver breaks at tackle and gets around his coverage and DOESN'T get tackled into the boards (in AFL, if you got hit into the boards, it's a dead play) and when he gets past me, I lean over and start hammering my fists on the board and scream "RUN YOU CRAZY SONOFABITCH, RUN!"

And let me just say, that Janarion runback was EASILY twice as amazing.

Reactions: jetsforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad