Bloomington Bison joining ECHL in 2024-25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Saw this at a team booth at a festival in Normal this past weekend:

20240825_114153.jpg

Doubt it's a one-for-one copy of what their jerseys will look like, but if they incorporate the red municipal logo into their arm striping, that'd be neat.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

PCSPounder

Stadium Groupie
Apr 12, 2012
The Outskirts of Nutria Nanny
Half curious to know if they have any barstool seating or standing room.

I know Bloomington isn’t on the route between Louisville and Chicago, like that ever stopped me. And I know I’m not talking about Indiana, for those who don’t understand the murky depths of my travel habit.

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Half curious to know if they have any barstool seating or standing room.

I know Bloomington isn’t on the route between Louisville and Chicago, like that ever stopped me. And I know I’m not talking about Indiana, for those who don’t understand the murky depths of my travel habit.
I doubt that Grossinger Motors Arena staff are in any way familiar with the concept of "standing room" as it relates to ice hockey events, but you could call & ask. The times I've visited in the past, there has been some sort of seating/gathering area on the upper west end of the primary rink (opposite the main entry doors) that overlooks the arena space as well as the attached community rink. That area may have high stools and/or standng room space.

Happy Hockey Travels in the depths that I share with you! 🥽

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The black upper arm looks much better on the red jersey than the cream/white jersey. But we've ALL seen worse.

ETA: No news on ticket sales for the Indy @ BLM exhibition?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad