GDT: Blooj @ Caps (moved to 815PMish ET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ArmadilloThumb

Apr 20, 2018
Still not showing up on my Centre Ice grid up here in Canada. Hoping someone pushes a button and we get a feed. Would like to see this...

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
😭

PXL_20240928_003521451.jpg

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
After the first 1 or 2 times that kind of thing bites them in the ass I'd bet they at least run it up the flagpole in some way to see if they're risking a gaffe. I doubt some social media writer is calling the coach, but some kind of channel could exist at a higher level.

But anything can happen.
100% the social media/promo people get clued in. I’m sure nothing specific, just a “we’re gonna hold off on x or y” for the time being.

someone in line here (I'm outside the stadium) started saying it but I didn't believe it untill I hopped on Twitter

well more time to sit by the rink inside
any idea on the market for tickets? whats the cheapest you can get in the door during the preseason?

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
100% the social media/promo people get clued in. I’m sure nothing specific, just a “we’re gonna hold off on x or y” for the time being.

any idea on the market for tickets? whats the cheapest you can get in the door during the preseason?
extremely cheap, i heard 50 dollars for lower bowl seats

Reactions: Nogatco Rd

HeyMattyB

Sports bring out the worst in everyone.
Sponsor
Aug 20, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone else get a lol out of the jarring TV cut from the commercial with the lady getting the spa-facial treatment to Al Koken’s face? My wife was like, “Jesus, what did they do to her?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad