Rumor: Blackhawks won't qualify Kubalik

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Burnaby Schmo

Jan 23, 2021
I feel like this is a mistake... I didn't watch as much of the season last year compared to the year prior. Did he regress a lot?

Reactions: Altimus

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Wasn't long ago when he was a highly valued young player. What happened?
He stopped going to the net. A lot of talk about him being a great sniper, he is, but it seems ignored how many his points were from playing around the net his 1st year.

He turned it on, a little bit in March/April and had a better end to the year but not enough to still be likely worth anything for the Blackhawks in a trade. So just let him walk as they're tanking. If he would of fetched at least a 3rd I'm sure he would of been traded. I think he'll be good for a solid team with strong playmaking centers. Solid PP One-timer he got not enough time in his spot because of Kane though.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Maybe I just don’t understand why they’re letting guys walk at the start of a rebuild. If they’re bad? Ok. Good? If they get better you can get assets for them later you need because you’re blowing it up. And I don’t think because they’re too good is a reason.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe I just don’t understand why they’re letting guys walk at the start of a rebuild. If they’re bad? Ok. Good? If they get better you can get assets for them later you need because you’re blowing it up. And I don’t think because they’re too good is a reason.
Don't want to commit to the player.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Chicago Tankhawks without the Cat, Dach, Strome, Kuba and new goalies.

Line 1 LW Reichel C Toews RW Kane
Line 2 LW Kurashev C T. Johnson RW Entwistle
Line 3 LW Hardman C R. Johnson RW Connolly
Line 4 LW Katchouk C Lafferty RW Raddysh

1st Pair LD Vlasic RD S. Jones
2nd Pair LD McCabe RD Murphy
3rd Pair LD C. Jones RD Regula

Goalies:
Starter: Mrazek
Backup: FA Goalie

Scratches:
C Khaira