GDT: Blackhawks (14-33-2) @ Flames (21-22-5) at 8 pm

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Wouldn't have minded if Huberdeau shot that on the 2 on 1. He completed the pass but the dman aniticpated it and got a touch on it. Keep em on their toes and be a little less predictable.

Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Has taken me a second in these first 2 games to figure out who they are talking about when they pronounce Kylingtons name lol

• Haha

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Also I'm not sure how I feel about these line changes? Huberdeau has had his most productive stretch of the season with Sharangovich and we already tried the Huby - Kadri experiment. Granted Zary is there now so maybe things will be different.

Probably more importantly though, Coronato after a meh first game started to look better on that Kadri - Zary line. Might be better for the kid to have a stable line to develop some chemistry with, at least before we know it doesn't work.

Of course, it's just one game so no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
How in the world did that not go in? That would have been niceeee too.

Some solid passing by that line and good patience by Tanev.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Also I'm not sure how I feel about these line changes? Huberdeau has had his most productive stretch of the season with Sharangovich and we already tried the Huby - Kadri experiment. Granted Zary is there now so maybe things will be different.

Probably more importantly though, Coronato after a meh first game started to look better on that Kadri - Zary line. Might be better for the kid to have a stable line to develop some chemistry with, at least before we know it doesn't work.

Of course, it's just one game so no big deal in the grand scheme of things.

I agree.

Also I need to see more from Coronato.

Reactions: Felidae

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
That was a pretty even period

in most cases that would be good. Well, if we weren't playing the Chicago Blackhawks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad