Speculation: Big Name RFA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
if im canucks petersons the priority and if it took trading hughes to get peterson signed to a long term contract ide do it
Petterson is coming off an injury filled, disappointing season and he has expressed concern about whether management/ ownership is as committed to winning as he is.

I would not be surprised if Petterson wants a short term bridge deal,while Vancouver wants to get him tied up on a Max deal.

Reactions: Moose and Squirrel

dbaz

Jan 29, 2010
if im canucks petersons the priority and if it took trading hughes to get peterson signed to a long term contract ide do it
of course he is. hughes cant get a offersheet, so theres not point signing hughes now. If you do you are handcuffing yourself with less cap to match a possible offer sheet.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
I can't believe Dahlin is holding out. Dude isn't even good. Take a 2 year deal buddy and learn to handle the forecheck.

GM should laugh in his face of he wants money and term.

$4m for 2 years. Go ahead and sit out if you want, the Sabres are tanking anyway.

You are so delusional if you think he’s signing for $4m.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I can't believe Dahlin is holding out. Dude isn't even good. Take a 2 year deal buddy and learn to handle the forecheck.

$4m for 2 years. Go ahead and sit out if you want, the Sabres are tanking anyway.
There is so much wrong to unbox here....:loony:

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco

giphy.gif

yzerman

Apr 23, 2017
Sweden
Kaprizov must be planning to build the biggest mansion in The Minneapolis area,just sign and be happy its insane amount of money ha has turned down

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
Petterson is coming off an injury filled, disappointing season and he has expressed concern about whether management/ ownership is as committed to winning as he is.

I would not be surprised if Petterson wants a short term bridge deal,while Vancouver wants to get him tied up on a Max deal.
Before he was hurt he had 19 points in 18 games, the injury could have happened to anyone and didn't require surgery, hes back to 100%

As for the interview you are referring to you are completely bungling up what he said and how it was intended.
He and his agent both want to be here long-term and he is excited with the moves that were made. He also lives in Vancouver and is already here, most young kids don't do that until their first post elc.

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Pettersson: 7.5x5
Kaprizov: 7x3
Dahlin: I have absolutely no clue
Tkachuk: 8x8
Hughes: 7x6

Whether or not they're worth any of those, they're my guesses.
There is no Fing way Hughes signs $6mm AAv for seven years. He’ll get at least $8mm per to sign for that many years. At least $8mm AAV

Moose and Squirrel

Jan 15, 2021

seems to be a trend, doesn't it?

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Kaprizov: 9.0 million x 4 years

Pettersen: 7.5 x 2

Hughes: 8.0 X 8

Dahlin: 4.0 x 3

Tkachuk: 7.5 x 5

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Kaprizov: 9.0 million x 4 years

Pettersen: 7.5 x 2

Hughes: 8.0 X 8

Dahlin: 4.0 x 3

Tkachuk: 7.5 x 5
Take that down to six years for Hughes. Or up the AAV.
Dahlin would get more or sign at that AAV for 1 or maybe 2 years.
I like your Tkachuk guess. Ditto Kirill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad