OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Coffee Talk with Linda Richman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Good deed of the year done.

Driving between clients I find a dog running wild down the road. Tried to catch him but he proved to be too fast and just wanted to jump around in the snow. He started to run towards the house estate so there I am shouting "anyone lost a dog" all the while walking, in my f***ing Crocs, through snow.

Anyway, after 15 minutes the owner arrived, scooped him up and took him home. As I was driving away I saw where she lives, across the road from another client.

What got me mad was that the dog had no collar therefore no tags. It would have saved a lot of time and a potential trip to the cop shop if she invested a few bucks in the collar.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Someone, somewhere, is going to have me coursing through their veins.

My god have pity on your soul.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
You know, I love it when people want to be in shape or just take care of themselves and be healthy, I will never not answer questions when someone asks me what I am doing at the gym and want to help.

But with the new year, so many wankers at the gym that just loiter, just to take their snapchat selfies and then sit at machines. That is no bueno for me. I ask this one guy sitting on a flat bench I needed to do my bench press and he's like "I have 6 sets left"....."6 sets? For what?"..."For my bench"...."ok then where is your weights?"..."I'm getting them in a bit"...."Get the f*** off the bench, you can work in, but get the f*** off right now."

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Not sure what it is but I think I need to stop eating cereal and drinking tea with sugar in the morning. Less than an hour later and all I want to do is sleep.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
You know, I love it when people want to be in shape or just take care of themselves and be healthy, I will never not answer questions when someone asks me what I am doing at the gym and want to help.

But with the new year, so many wankers at the gym that just loiter, just to take their snapchat selfies and then sit at machines. That is no bueno for me. I ask this one guy sitting on a flat bench I needed to do my bench press and he's like "I have 6 sets left"....."6 sets? For what?"..."For my bench"...."ok then where is your weights?"..."I'm getting them in a bit"...."Get the **** off the bench, you can work in, but get the **** off right now."

That's why I go at 7AM before work. No wankers, just regulars.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I hate wanting to buy a bunch of things but not wanting to spend the money to get them.
Not sure what it is but I think I need to stop eating cereal and drinking tea with sugar in the morning. Less than an hour later and all I want to do is sleep.
I really need to reduce my sugar intake too. Even though I take steps to do that (no sugar in coffee, try to avoid cereal and sugary breakfasts, etc) it's still hard, especially around the holidays when desserts are everywhere. Moderation is obviously key but even then I just pick at things and it adds up. Bleh.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Sugar crash.

Its why my breakfast is usually just Eggs, some hashbrowns and toast (gluten free because my life sucks like that). With some coffee with just a splash of Natrel milk because again, being lactose intolerant is also fun.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I eat a cheese omelette for breakfast when I wake up on time. Replace that with a Quest bar when I don't wake up on time. I should start doing sausage or bacon with it. That's pretty much the extent of keto breakfast options.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Congratulations on Amanda Kessel making the Olympic team

8N5amX8.jpg

Reactions: Shady Machine

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
New look breakfast

2 brown toast with half fat butter
3 scrambled eggs
4 tablespoons of baked beans