Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
tenor.gif

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I finally got a copy of the vanilla game the other day. Still haven't played it, yet.

I mean... obviously. Or I wouldn't be here. Or work. Or with family or loved ones.

Reactions: Big McLargehuge

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Can't blame the guy.

Who would WANT to go to Alabama if there's a choice?

It was less about the signing and more about his mother picking up her things and walking rather than congratulate her son on one of the biggest days of his life.

Which is why I put it here rather than a sports related thread. That is damn cold.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Personally I can't go back to play either IV or V again after playing VI.

Standard Civ cycle - vanilla is arguably worse than the previous version with all of the expansions, but then the expansions raise it to a new high, then repeat with a new numbered version with better technology.

According to Steam I'm at 493 hours with vanilla Civ VI, so...yes, it is quite worth it :P

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Well, here I am drinking alone at TGI Friday's in WV. This is my future.

I will forever stand by the thought that there is nothing wrong with drinking alone. Why is it okay for my stoner roommate to get blazed and play PES on any given night, but I have a problem when I drink a 4 loko and watch rip vine compilations on youtube on the same night? It's just a double standard :laugh:

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
I will forever stand by the thought that there is nothing wrong with drinking alone. Why is it okay for my stoner roommate to get blazed and play PES on any given night, but I have a problem when I drink a 4 loko and watch rip vine compilations on youtube on the same night? It's just a double standard :laugh:

Are those the ones that make your heart explode?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Are those the ones that make your heart explode?

No, those are the ones that used to make your heart explode. They're just 12% alcohol fruity mixed drinks at this point, they were required to take out the caffeine because it was killing idiots who drank 4 of them at a time. I pretty rarely drink them (terribly high in calories, something like 600 a can), but they hit you like a truck.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The first beer I had was 9%. And this was after I biked for 45 minutes. So I'm off to a good start.

At least this place has good music. [not sarcasm]

Bought more Switch accessories.

Last edited:

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad