TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Great episode last night, Baleigh screaming so much she actually bled from the mouth?? Psycho and good riddance!

The house meeting was really intense. Why was your mouth bleeding during it? Did you really scream so hard you lost a tooth?
Bayleigh:
Because when I get mad I talk really fast and apparently my teeth are really sharp and they like to cut the inside of my mouth. It was pure passion, pure passion. You can't plan that stuff.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates -
Bayleigh- I think I lost a tooth. Scottie- Oh s***. Are you okay? Bayleigh - My mouth is bleeding. I am not okay, Scottie #BB20

(I'm not sure if she lost a tooth or not - I don't want to check other tweets there - don't want to be spoiled by other non tooth tweets. I'm guessing she didn't lose a tooth - she didn't say she did in that interview - just that there was alot of blood because she cut her mouth.)

Big Brother 20: Bayleigh Explains Why Her Mouth Was Bleeding | TV Guide

I wish Tyler - when he asked Bayleigh why are you yelling? - would have continued and said - this isn't the Maury Polvich show - theres no need to yell to make your point. (90% of his shows deal with paternity testing and all the time the women on the show scream at the man. Yeah that segment of the house meeting and Bayleigh screaming and the rumors of her being preggo reminding me of a Maury Polvich show even if the topic wasn't Bayleigh being preggo. LOL!)

Last edited:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Huh? From what I can tell Sam has basically just had a complete mental breakdown and not a single person really knows what the hell she is doing and it all stemmed from a conversation she had with KC the day before eviction which sent her over the edge ever since. To the point that she was trying to self evict yesterday. Again I am not sure how this factors into Tyler other then the fact he can't count on her at all as she isn't stable. Also I am curious what else has been terrible about his social game in the last week? He sent Bayleigh to the jury house with a smile on her face and for whatever reason has Haliegh not targeting him this week. He is doing just fine.
Edit:He also honestly doesn't really need Sam at this point anyways.
https://i.redd.it/y9v0wtcrnaf11.png

He's completely isolated her. Sure he might not need her, but that could be another easy vote had in the jury that he might lose... And cmon, you can't say that Tyler was the sole reason Bayleigh left the house civil lmao. I'm sure her friends in the house had nothing to do with that or her taking the time to calm down and accept her fate. He could have played last week much better but he let his emotions get the best of him.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
https://i.redd.it/y9v0wtcrnaf11.png

He's completely isolated her. Sure he might not need her, but that could be another easy vote had in the jury that he might lose... And cmon, you can't say that Tyler was the sole reason Bayleigh left the house civil lmao. I'm sure her friends in the house had nothing to do with that or her taking the time to calm down and accept her fate.
Okay....Sam turned on Tyler because she has a thing for him and she thinks Tyler has been giving Angela more attention. That quote is great and all but she is basically taking turns lashing out at every person in the house because she just hates being there period and isn't getting the attention from the guys that she thinks she deserves. Again it feels like you blaming Tyler for someone else's irrational behaviour lol. As for Bayleigh I was obviously talking about his goodbye message to her. She was visibly happy with what he said to her in the video. That is great jury management.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Okay....Sam turned on Tyler because she has a thing for him and she thinks Tyler has been giving Angela more attention. That quote is great and all but she is basically taking turns lashing out at every person in the house because she just hates being there period and isn't getting the attention from the guys that she thinks she deserves. Again it feels like you blaming Tyler for someone else's irrational behaviour lol. As for Bayleigh I was obviously talking about his goodbye message to her. She was visibly happy with what he said to her in the video. That is great jury management.
All I'm saying is Tyler could have handled the Bayleigh situation better than he did.

He was basically trolling Bayleigh after she got nominated wearing his glasses while in the kitchen and acting smug af.

Look at the way Dan handled his heated exchanges with Jerry, it was a completely different approach. Thats all I'm saying, he could have handled the conflict in a much different way.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
All I'm saying is Tyler could have handled the Bayleigh situation better than he did.

He was basically trolling Bayleigh after she got nominated wearing his glasses while in the kitchen and acting smug af
Yeah I can agree with that my point was that he did a lot to fix all of that with his goodbye message. He sent her to jury propping her ego up while explaining himself. Meanwhile Brett was the one that made the video to pick her off. Which was odd since he spent the week getting closer to her. But that goodbye message is why I found it really odd people were saying the house meeting was bad for his game. Him apologizing to bayleigh makes him look like a coward that wont stand up for himself when he is right.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Bayleigh claiming Tyler and a few others were acting like a child, and embarrassing themselves on "national tv" ... is without a doubt the biggest example of the pot calling the kettle black. Good riddance she's gone.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Finally watched the whole episode/ I saw the evicton but not the voting and the prior stuff. Not sure who is dumber, Haleigh or Bayleigh. Haleigh gave away her advantage, made her target known and is now the next HoH. Bayleigh was given the privy information and blew up at everyone hours before voting time, not a good idea. Her plea to stay pitch was a joke/ Shes bipolar or something.

What was with Sam and those glasses to vote? Furthermore why did she vote for Rockstar? I figured she would be tired of Bayleigh's antics but it was probably one of those how she was being bullied things. I thought JC would do another rogue vote. It didnt matter this time though with all the drama in the house/

Tyler for sure will have to use his power. He could be in trouble long term. He got Bayleigh out for having one but also had one and he had the better power.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The house meeting was really intense. Why was your mouth bleeding during it? Did you really scream so hard you lost a tooth?
Bayleigh:
Because when I get mad I talk really fast and apparently my teeth are really sharp and they like to cut the inside of my mouth. It was pure passion, pure passion. You can't plan that stuff.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates -
Bayleigh- I think I lost a tooth. Scottie- Oh s***. Are you okay? Bayleigh - My mouth is bleeding. I am not okay, Scottie #BB20

(I'm not sure if she lost a tooth or not - I don't want to check other tweets there - don't want to be spoiled by other non tooth tweets. I'm guessing she didn't lose a tooth - she didn't say she did in that interview - just that there was alot of blood because she cut her mouth.)

Big Brother 20: Bayleigh Explains Why Her Mouth Was Bleeding | TV Guide

I wish Tyler - when he asked Bayleigh why are you yelling? - would have continued and said - this isn't the Maury Polvich show - theres no need to yell to make your point. (90% of his shows deal with paternity testing and all the time the women on the show scream at the man. Yeah that segment of the house meeting and Bayleigh screaming and the rumors of her being preggo reminding me of a Maury Polvich show even if the topic wasn't Bayleigh being preggo. LOL!)

So was this staged and edited/scripted? I really thought theyd make this a race thing honestly. Fessy was the only non white voter/player left.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Haleigh admitted to being the hacker and tried to expose Tyler's game in the house meeting. There's no reason for Tyler to feel like he's safe this week.

Missed that at the time, saw it now, shes so stupid for that. They should have just went with Sam's plan at that rate lol.

The thing is, assuming hes liked enough Tyler has the votes on his side. Who does Haleigh have left? Rockstar and Fessy? They dont have anyone else so it seems.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
x_bgMEmeNnzix5HjMj8AESbpUtVz9sjB5Dv8Eq3oJbo.jpg

this dude hid f***ing cookies in his sleeve during the live ep :laugh:

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'm just mind blown to how clueless the other side of the house is. The signs are all around them and at every vote when they are in power but yet they still cant figure it out SMH

Big Brother 20 Live Feeds Week 7: Saturday Highlights

None of them strike me as smart. You have a substitute teacher, that means you're not good enough for the government indoctrination giving, you have a professional protestor and they are always told what to be angry about. Then you have a student and in academia now the kids cant think, nor is it encouraged even if they are capable to.

Scottie is more of a loan wolf and plays both sides. Those girls were easy to play, hes played them well and tried to befriend Tyler. I think that could be his undoing but I will say after last week's power of veto competition it's apparent he's a good athlete so maybe he can play his way out of ppotential troubles.

Reactions: jw2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad