Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Nick Suzuki

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I think it’s an interesing discussion to be had. Who is going to be better moving forward?

Personally I go Pinto, he is the better defensive player and Suzuki isn‘t that much better offensively to make up the despairity of their twoway games in which Pinto is better.

I‘d like to hear your thoughts.
You might think that but Suzuki is playing in a more prominent role and will no doubt have better counting stats as he is a top line player while Pinto is basically a 3rd line center for the Sens.

LemonSauceD

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
How many 3Cs are near another team's 1C?

It's a stupid poll
Well for starters, Suzuki is not a 1C on any team. He’s a solid player, but I don’t see anything about his game that screams 1st line center.

It’s like thinking Horvat is a 1st line center.

• Haha
Reactions: Habano

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Suzuki.

Another stellar thread from the OP

I like how he said this earlier:

AND:

Man, if Pinto is just pitiful 5 on 5, and has been quite bad relative to expectations, it really makes me wonder what you think of Suzuki if Pinto is somehow better than him.

This troll act is getting tired.

Thank you for pointing this out.

How can you think Pinto has been quite bad and then say he's better than Suzuki?

Almost like a bunch of people called him out for being a sens hater, so he thought "how can I get 2 birds stoned at once" and figured he would vote for a sens player, while also making it so ridiculous to allow another thread to be shitting on the sens player. So he can have his cake and eat it too.

Reactions: Bileur

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Seems more like OP is just a troll than people hating on the Habs 🤷 Pretty much everyone seems to be in agreement that Suzuki should win this poll. 1C vs 3C
There is a bit of the HF classic sprinkled through.

A big brained poster will make a slight reaches to a shot at one fanbase, while completely neglecting that by claiming their opinion as such to hit that one fanbase, they’re making there hockey options look laughable to 31 other fanbases.

Then, after a certain amount of time, these posters wonder why eventually no one takes the time to consider their opinions at all.

It’s an HF classic.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Pinto is going to be a solid middle 6 centre. But he isn't a top line center like Suzuki.

Weird poll.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I think it’s an interesing discussion to be had. Who is going to be better moving forward?

Personally I go Pinto, he is the better defensive player and Suzuki isn‘t that much better offensively to make up the despairity of their twoway games in which Pinto is better.

I‘d like to hear your thoughts.

Such a weird poll.

Suzuki is a top 6 centre in Montreal while Pinto will be on the third line for a foreseeable future . What is your agenda ?

Reactions: Coffees

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You’re in trouble if either of these guys are your #1 Centre.

Thankfully, Sens have two centres who are better but Suzuki-Pinto is a close comparison.
The only thing close about them is that are both in this same poll. One is running away with the vote.
Enlighten us on these 2 better C's you have? We all need a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad