• Nick Suzuki

Votes: 93 86.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
I think it’s an interesing discussion to be had. Who is going to be better moving forward?

Personally I go Pinto, he is the better defensive player and Suzuki isn‘t that much better offensively to make up the despairity of their twoway games in which Pinto is better.

I‘d like to hear your thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
As DD mentioned, Pinto is going to get destroyed.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Suzuki.

Another stellar thread from the OP

I like how he said this earlier:

he has been pitiful 5on5
View attachment 675891
Terrible take.

AND:

CraigButton said:
Pinto has been quite bad relative to expectations so far in his career (Not the Sean Couturier clone Senators fans were claiming he’d be).

He is still young and the Senators need a top-4 right shot defender. Who’s available?

Braedon Schneider?

Man, if Pinto is just pitiful 5 on 5, and has been quite bad relative to expectations, it really makes me wonder what you think of Suzuki if Pinto is somehow better than him.

This troll act is getting tired.

Last edited:

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Suzuki.

AND:

Man, if Pinto is just pitiful 5 on 5, and has been quite bad relative to expectations, it really makes me wonder what you think of Suzuki if Pinto is somehow better than him.

I was convinced my opinion of Pinto’s defence was wrong. I changed my stance on it. I was wrong. I was underrating the player.

I am consistently learning and adapting.

0001C8DF-16E3-44AF-9896-51ECB7C35293.jpeg

Suzuki has the better offensive metrics, and that is due to his heavy useage, Pinto looks better on the defensive side.
If Pinto can get more quality offensive starts, I think he is the better player.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Suzuki.

AND:

Guy is just a troll trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad