Best player getting no hype

Bronxxx

Dec 2, 2018
Player Huberdeau. Goalie the Great Dane. Stops more pucks than anyone and won’t even finish top 10 for the Vezina. So so so underrated it’s sad.:(

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Giordano is the best defensemen in the nhl this season so far. Barely gets a mention.

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Duchene on pace for his best season. (100 points)
Point
Ekblad
-both getting higher in top c and top d list

nashpreds

Sep 13, 2008
Toronto
Not exactly a superstar (obviously) but I thought it was worth it to mention that Ryan Reaves has 6 goals and 10 points already. His previous career highs are 7 and 14 respectively. On pace for 17 goals and almost 30 points

Reactions: Fixxer

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Homer pick: Monahan (seriously, there are still people saying he would be a second line winger on other teams except the Flames). All this guy does is score goals.
Homer Pick 2: Giordano. Guy is a stud.

Non-Flames Pick: Got to go with Atkinson. At least where I am, I still read about Point every couple days or so (still doesn't get the attention he deserves), but no one really talks about Atkinson unless you're a Blue Jackets fan.

Crazed Fan

Jul 9, 2011
Winnipeg
Came to mention Kyle Connor.

Everytime i have seen Dadonov, he has been very very noticeable. I would also mention him.

KingBran

Three Eyed Raven
Apr 24, 2014
Can you honesty call Toews overrated when the majority label him that? All I hear is him being overrated when Toews is the topic of a conversation. I have the same thoughts process behind the Barkov underrated train.
The majority don't label him that though. He was put into the NHL's top 100 players... OF ALL TIME... over Malkin.

It's insane how overrated he is. So yes, I can honestly call him overrated.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad