Best dangle/individual effort goals?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
When I opened this thread I thought for sure that I would see some Johnny Hockey vids here..

Since I didn't... here ya go... RIP Johnny..

Reactions: 1989 and Doothpick

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
The best executed move I've ever seen is by Gavin McKenna at the 21 second mark...

It's so smooth... so quick... it's absolutely flawless!

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Mikael Granlund, 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Not the prettiest goal ever, but considering the stakes (Playoffs, down 0-2, overtime, in front of home crowd) and the execution... Yeah, fits the title.

Reactions: HockeyVirus

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
A lot of the all time great goals have already been shared, im not sure if these are the best of the best but they are pretty underrated and unique (at least I haven't seen similar goals)

Jamie Benn

Anthony Duclair

HM to this one, would have been an all time goal had Gaborik scored.

And lastly, since this thread is severely lacking goals from the 80s and 70s other than from Lemieux and Yzerman, wanted to share this compilation.

Most are probably "ordinary" pretty goals by today's standards, but a few gems that imo would still standout if replicated today, it's a nice watch if you can tolerate the low quality and lack of replay, don't think too much about the order either.

My personal favourites are the goals at 7:08, 9:02, 9:07, 9:40

Last edited:
Reactions: DitchMarner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad