Besides Roy, which other forward prospect makes the team?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you think will make the team from camp?

• Total voters

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Tuch and/or Beck.

Some guys have their spot in danger in the bottom 6. Only Gallagher and Anderson are not in their last contract year but their contract becomes buyable this summer. (2yr left)

They bring things we need down there. Speed, tenacity, two way acuity.

Its a leap tho to think they make the team directly out of camp.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
It will depend on how ABB, Armia, and Pezz perform in camp, but I think Pezz almost certainly sticks around as one of the extra forwards because of the role he fills.

It's possible we see one of Tuch, Heineman, or Kapanen outperform ABB or Armia (both of whom were on waivers last year), which will make things interesting for that last forward spot. Kapanen will need a very strong camp to make it though.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Alas, to dodge, duck and dive the malevolent reaps it's own rewards.
1726699268826.jpeg

Reactions: vokiel

Sorinth

Jan 18, 2013
It will depend on how ABB, Armia, and Pezz perform in camp, but I think Pezz almost certainly sticks around as one of the extra forwards because of the role he fills.

It's possible we see one of Tuch, Heineman, or Kapanen outperform ABB or Armia (both of whom were on waivers last year), which will make things interesting for that last forward spot. Kapanen will need a very strong camp to make it though.
Even if a young guy outperforms ABB it probably doesn't matter much because you want the young guy in the AHL playing big minutes over being the 13/14th forward. For a young guy to make it they need to beat out Roy for the spot.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I voted Davidson, but I could have gone Tuch. Heinamen might also make it. But, if one of those two former mentions could ignite the bottom 6, then we could have a seriously good team this year. We have all the fixings for a solid top 6, and everything points to a more dynamic D, then if all gets resonating, we could have a contender. Most of the potential rookie graduates are on the D. And I’m not expecting much in top 6 foreards graduating this year.

For the playoffs, I’m expecting a bubble teamish, but if everything goes well we may not have a top pick … this team is starting to look GOOD. A solid bottom 6 would be our next area of improvement as our prospects in other positions mature and evolve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad