B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I searched the internet for the Belleville line combos without success. Does anyone have any info on the line combos being used this season?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I searched the internet for the Belleville line combos without success. Does anyone have any info on the line combos being used this season?

Season? they change them quite a bit depending on who is up / down, and healthy.
I posted the lineup for Friday's game Dec 6

Reactions: Cosmix

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

As SOA pointed put there's alot of variability based on a number of factors. With that said generally Formenton plays with Szwarz and Carcone. Batherson and Norris are a duo, Balcers has spent most of his time with those two. Abramov has been moved around quite a bit but has also spent time with Norris and Batherson. Veronneau is usually playing down the line up as is Parker Kelly. Jaros and Lajoie were a thing to start the season, but were split up likely becuase a lack of depth on the back end.

Reactions: Cosmix

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
Seeing Batherson and Balcers in the AHL is getting really boring now

They should be up with the big club playing top 6 minutes

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I'd rather they go for a championship or a deep run in Belleville. Load that team up. I guess we will see how it shakes out at the TDL. The guys playing up (maybe other than Brown) haven't been there because they set the world on fire in the AHL or have been better than say Batherson or Balcers for example. Typically they have been there to play 4th line minutes in basic give the other guys a rest roles.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
As SOA pointed put there's alot of variability based on a number of factors. With that said generally Formenton plays with Szwarz and Carcone. Batherson and Norris are a duo, Balcers has spent most of his time with those two. Abramov has been moved around quite a bit but has also spent time with Norris and Batherson. Veronneau is usually playing down the line up as is Parker Kelly. Jaros and Lajoie were a thing to start the season, but were split up likely becuase a lack of depth on the back end.

Thank you for the insight.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019

I think a big part of the reason they will stay in the minors longer is our lack of centers who can carry the play.

Pager’s Line is playing against top lines and building trade value. The other centers are struggling on their own and it would be foolish to put a rookie winger on their line for an extended time (Brown, White etc). Anisimov and CT would be the best option and that would probably limit their trade value too while making it hard for a rookie to establish themselves.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
No, they should not.

Developing a player is a process. You don't just throw them in an NHL top 6, have them get caved in, and expect them to develop properly.

This. If anything, Brown should be back down with them. He hasn't proven anything more than a guy like Batherson and his future development is too important to have him playing 10 minutes/game on a bad team. Having all three of these guys down in Belleville (for the next few months anyways) is what's best for their futures, imo.

Reactions: Xspyrit and Cosmix

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Lineup

Belleville up 2-0 halfway through the 2nd

Balcers with an assist on the 2nd goal set a Belleville Sens record with points in 11 straight

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Balcers has another point extending his point streak to eleven games. What else he needs to do to get a call up? Score three points a game? I'm very pissed.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Brannstrom with 3pts in 3 games in the AHL now.
More points in 3 games in the AHL than 23 in the show.
Looking good Branny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs USA
    France vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $225.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Canada