B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Meh I’m watching Batherson closely tonight and not sure about him... he’s always looking for the perfect play with finesse...

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Speaking of injuries, I'm not buying it.
Laval's 4 top scorers are no longer with the team.
Sens' 4 top scorers are playing tonight.
Shots are 26-9. And Laval is not even a playoff team.
The team just quit.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Isn't this the same time of year the team fell apart last year too? I know injuries are part of it but man they got to come together and grind it out. I guess a team that was getting by on it's talent can't just flip a switch and play that 1 goal game when the top end guys get hurt.

Sort of. They definitely collapsed down the stretch last year, but that was a bit different as that team was only in playoff contention because of an absurd 20 or so game streak in the second half. They were bad most of last year and didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Not sure what the deal is this year but it could be fatigue. They've been bad for a while and tonight's game is probably the worst they've played all season. Through 45 minutes they have 6 shots on goal from the forwards.

I think Mann should think about moving away from the 11/7 formation. It's taxing on the forwards, especially when 2 of the 11 rarely get on the ice.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I'm finding it really hard to believe a team that's been playing so well for months is suddenly collapsing with very few games to go. How is that even a thing?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
On the bright side the ambiance in the Laval arena seems pretty fun. I'll have to go check out a game there soon since it's not that far away from me.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Well on a good note I was so sceptical about Gustavsson. And after this game he looks like a real number one ! Lol

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Brannstrom is so important for Belleville. It shows he’s not there.

I was coming here to post about Brannstrom

can anyone take a look at Belleville record with him in and out of the lineup?

Also, Logan Brown and Joey Daccord have been impact players for them

The lack of strong vets (like Laval for example) shows

This team just coasted on skill all season (and rarely seem to have a full team full 60 minutes effort) and without the injured players back, I don’t see them doing anything in the playoffs

Reactions: Matsens15

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Well, damn. Has anyone heard anything about Logan Brown? Haven't heard a thing about him since his last injury

Don’t quote me on it but from what I remember he said something like: Brown is at about 85%, he’s travelling with the team but they want him at 100% for last dozen or so games this season. Expect him to return soon.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
They should just award Calder cup based on points total. At least Belleville would win the conference.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
With the stoppage, Im looking to go back and watch some belleville games on my AHL TV subscription.

Without divulging the score or details, can anyone recommend some of the most entertaining games from this season?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
With the stoppage, Im looking to go back and watch some belleville games on my AHL TV subscription.

Without divulging the score or details, can anyone recommend some of the most entertaining games from this season?

A few that I remember being exciting are vs Laval on Feb 1st, and vs Toronto on Feb 7 & March 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad