Beckett Sennecke or Ivan Demidov?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Oh yeah you were just tired and suffered from some temporary memory loss :rolleyes:
LOL

if you want to believe I made the most easy to figure out lie because you think I "hate Demidov" then go ahead.

It must be extremely nice to wake up every morning with you brain working 100% and not have any cobwebs.

NikolaTesla

Aug 2, 2009
LOL

if you want to believe I made the most easy to figure out lie because you think I "hate Demidov" then go ahead.

It must be extremely nice to wake up every morning with you brain working 100% and not have any cobwebs.
I think its more of a case of you acting like a smartass and trying to dismiss a thread just because you don't like the result of the poll. You hate the habs for a living, it's pretty obvious just by the fact you post in every single threads about it.

zenator

Jan 1, 2004
The teams that passed on Demidov will regret it (except perhaps the Sharks). Just as the teams that passed on Michkov last year will regret it (except Chicago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad