Bears & NFL Talk LXV: Kraft's a John & Parkey is cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Emmit smith on the other hand, I can’t really stand. Most overrated player of all time.

What’s he doing there?

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
Dyh8DoPUcAEv_yv.jpg

I never got the whole "Brady has a weak arm thing".

He has a plus arm (or had, at least).

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Goff was in way over his head. Pretty embarrassing on his part. At least I made some money tonight.

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
I'm no Rams fan but I have sympathy for the guy.

He got hit hard 6 or 7 times in the second half alone. The Rams O line blocking schemes were atrocious. That takes a toll.

lol - I can't believe that Pats defender hit Goff as he was going out of bounds on that critical play. That was unbelievably stupid. One more foot and its a personal foul.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
I never got the whole "Brady has a weak arm thing".

He has a plus arm (or had, at least).

pretty sure he was drafted as a catcher while at Michigan...could be wrong but yeah, typically catchers don't have weak arms

saluki

Nov 18, 2017
Yeah, when I think of minus arms I think of guys like McCarron who spent four years lobbing timed floaters at Alabama.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
So that performance by Goff has to replace Grossman's as one of the worst in Super Bowl history, right?

Last edited:

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
When I picked the Patriots to win, I couldn't get the Bears game against the Rams out of my head. Who would of known the Super Bowl would be so similar. Goff looked bad in both games.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sony Michel is going to establish himself as one of the premier players in NFL in coming years

Pats hit a HR with that pick

BWC approves of McVey's offensive play calling.

Not at all

10 rushes for Todd Gurley and calling an offense that was getting his QB killed right from start

McVay hype like Nagy hype will fade away unless both coaches become better play callers

So that performance by Goff has to replace Grossman's as one of the worst in Super Bowl history, right?

If Grossman played like that Bears win SB

Grossman actively gave game away to Colts with turnovers

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Now that NFL offseason is officially here

How should Bears go about things?

WR depth and an upgrade at TE should be focus of offense in offseason. TE especially was issue the 2nd half of season as Burton went MIA and well at this point Sheehan has shown very little when healthy and seems to always be hurt

On D things will depend on Callahan though I wouldn't be against bringing in another safety to challenge Amos

And our kicker must be released once it is allowed (I believe new NFL year starts officially in March)

Last edited:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Raiders will be playing in SF next year in AT&T Park (Giants stadium) before moving on to Vegas in 2020 (Stadium is supposed to be finished in summer of 2020)

Odd choice as NFL was pushing for them to go share stadium with 49ers but at least Raider fans will get one more year of being able to see team in Bay Area

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
So the Bay Area will have the San Francisco Niners (d'oh) of Santa Clara and the Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders of San Francisco next year....

Last edited:

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Now that NFL offseason is officially here

How should Bears go about things?

WR depth and an upgrade at TE should be focus of offense in offseason. TE especially was issue the 2nd half of season as Burton went MIA and well at this point Sheehan has shown very little when healthy and seems to always be hurt

On D things will depend on Callahan though I wouldn't be against bringing in another safety to challenge Amos

And our kicker must be released once it is allowed (I believe new NFL year starts officially in March)
I was hoping Michel would make it to the Bears 2nd round pick last year. Loved him at UGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad