OT: Bears & NFL Talk 88

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
I dont even understand why they bother playing eddie deep. Hes so late getting over they may as well just blitz him every play and at least get some pressure cas he sure aint covering anything.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Classic. Nagy call a TO and players don't know know they're doing before the snap

madgoat33

May 16, 2010
Every time i see the replay of that touchdown eddie looks worse and worse. He was just floatin around in no mans land with no awareness of how open adams was, came over so so late, then completely quit on the play. What a bum

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Every time i see the replay of that touchdown eddie looks worse and worse. He was just floatin around in no mans land with no awareness of how open adams was, came over so so late, then completely quit on the play. What a bum
He was so dynamic his first two years un that role. it's so pathetic how that changed

Shocked that was the Bears longest punt return, but oh yeah failed field goals aren't a punt duh

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
That's embarassing.

It's lost in all of the issues with this team but arguably the worst Bear this season based on expectations is Eddie Goldman. He's done absolutely nothing all season. Nothing.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Good thing Grant got that big punt return in the first half. D aint gonna force a GB punt the rest of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad