OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
I’ve watched Caleb Williams since he was a freshman in HS and I’m shocked he’s been struggling so far.

Where are most Bears fans at in terms of confidence that he’ll pan out?

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Score broadcast is very interesting. They are basically saying this was one of the worst coaches games they’ve ever seen. Again after a bye.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Packers managed to win 2 games with Malik f***ing Willis as their starter and again today when he came in for an injured Love.

And this is what we get today from our coaches. Just depressing shit.

Reactions: Pez68

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

Bruh... that is inexcusable.

If Eberflus has ANY resemblance of accountability, you bench his ass next week. I dont even care. He was doing dumb shit all game.

Reactions: Giovi

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Watched the first half and offensive struggles.

Wow what a stupid ass way to lose a game :laugh: Swat it down! That play has like a 1/100 chance of working JFC

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
My don’

Bruh... that is inexcusable.

If Eberflus has ANY resemblance of accountability, you bench his ass next week. I dont even care. He was doing dumb shit all game.

Tyreek should be benched for that next week

And that is a major indictment on Flus and the staff

Mark my words. This is the game that will ultimately cost Flus his job.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
1. Always bring 6 rushers on a hail mary. Never give the QB all day back there and an easy wind up to throw a 65 yarder.

2. Shouldn't have conceded 15 yards on the play prior.

3. We might have picked the wrong QB

Fortyfives

Jul 13, 2011
P
Including Luckman? That guy could ball

People can shit all over Caleb’s play today and it’s deserved. Though when it mattered he pulled it together and made some clutching f***ing plays. He took them down twice to win while the OC is calling QB power on critical downs.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Social media is blowing with the Stevenson footage. It might be one of the most undisciplined selfish things we’ve seen in the NFL in recent memory. And it is a direct reflection of coaching. Eberflus had to make him inactive next week to save face

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
Social media is blowing with the Stevenson footage. It might be one of the most undisciplined selfish things we’ve seen in the NFL in recent memory. And it is a direct reflection of coaching. Eberflus had to make him inactive next week to save face
Doesn’t get much more brutal than that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad