OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
I seriously can’t believe they didn’t call one hold.

And now we can hear how amazing Daniels is all week when he really wasn’t even the great today.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
1) why is there a spy on Daniels lol. We rushed 3 but kept a spy. Legit dumb.
2) why is JJ in front of the pile and not behind it? Everyone knows the play on this stuff. You're almost playing for the tip.

Either way, they didn't even deserve to be in this game. The playcalling was comical.

I seriously can’t believe they didn’t call one hold.

And now we can hear how amazing Daniels is all week when he really wasn’t even the great today.
He was waaaay better than Caleb.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
1) why is there a spy on Daniels lol. We rushed 3 but kept a spy. Legit dumb.
2) why is JJ in front of the pile and not behind it? Everyone knows the play on this stuff. You're almost playing for the tip.

Either way, they didn't even deserve to be in this game. The playcalling was comical.

He was waaaay better than Caleb.

Did I say Caleb was better?

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Almost fitting the D loses the game on final play when we were only even in the game because of the D.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Did not deserved to win that game anyways.

Crappy to start the game, crap to end the game. Cycle complete.

To Bulls, Hawks and Bears.....thanks for the weekend, you bums.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Olin ripping Eberflus for the d call on the coverage on the play before the Hail Mary. And Waldron’s terrible first down call on first and goal to stop the clock

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
This game was pretty much a clinic for how not to coach an NFL team. And I don't give a crap that they might not have deserved it so it's almost ok. They still fought back and took the lead - that's a huge missed win in the most competitive division in the league.

I hope these coaches get roasted this week nonstop.

Reactions: Pez68

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Caleb was phenomenal in the 4th quarter. Gave you a chance... no... SHOULD'VE won the game and him having a GW drive. No Bears QB does that shit... and the coaching staff failed him... which is so Bears.

Reactions: GIADF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad