OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
3 sacks for a total of -5 yards against Williams today. Barely losing ground on sacks is good. Thought it might be considerably worse up against Hines-Allen and a Walker that supposedly has turned a corner.

Reactions: Pez68

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Peterson gonna get fired
Watching people talk about the first like 8-10 minutes of the game, compared to after that, is comical. Never change people. :laugh:

No f***ing patience. All people do is make themselves look stupid on here, and I'm all for it. Brings a smile to my face early on Sunday morning.

Gee, it's almost like a football game is more than 1 drive.
they looked terrible in the first quarter. No getting v around that. And we’ve seen years of terrible starts

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Fields finally getting some roughing the passer help, saving a terrible int. But hey he can still run.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Fields is top 3 electrifying player in Bears history during my lifetime (Hester and Sweetness), but it is night and day at QB with an actually QB playing the position and not an athlete masquerading as one.

NFCN is a buzzsaw right now but when those games get here, there will be a lot of wear and tear on this teams. Tough games, sure, but games the Bears can win.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Checking out the Steelers-Raiders game. The Raiders just had a pass play called back for holding. On the ensuring 1&20, they went run down the middle for a yard, run down the middle for 2 yards, failed screen.

Miss you, Getsy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad