OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Best part about the Bears defensive line playing so well, if they can keep it up, is being able to use the first round pick on the offensive line without hesitation.

Reactions: Romang67

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
A bum slaying game is good for the Bears fans soul. Love seeing Williams and Moore get on track. Love seeing the RBs more involved. Love to see the Bears not playing down to their competition.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
A bum slaying game is good for the Bears fans soul. Love seeing Williams and Moore get on track. Love seeing the RBs more involved. Love to see the Bears not playing down to their competition.

Love to see Love throw Will Levis esque pick sixes.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Looks like the Bears are opening as 1 point favorites for next week.

I’ll be disappointed if they don’t win, but I don’t think this game is a gimme by any stretch.

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time! 🏒
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Although the Lions had a bye, the Bears are tied for 2nd in wins among division teams.

Aaron Rodgers. He's a compiler, not a HoFer, because he's only won one conference title. Except for one season, he always chokes in the conference playoffs in his 20 year career.

He's also Deshaun Watson horrible this season and the Jets will not make the playoffs, because they won't bench him.

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
This is my first time watching Fields since the trade. I think he can carve out a career but he's still the same guy for now. Give him easy reads that win and he's pretty serviceable. Make him work before the snap or go through more than his first look and it gets a little ugly. Dallas is getting no pressure to speak of with their best pass rushers out and Justin still doesn't look comfortable in the pocket. You can blame the Bears for that to an extent to be fair.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I have no idea how McCarthy still has his job. Ridiculously undisciplined team.

Pitt possibly going to 4-1. Averaging 17 points a game. Nice story but that won’t sustain. Won’t do anything in the post season averaging 17 points a game.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Cowboys gonna win. Crazy.

Pitt has been a nice little story but now lose 2 in a row. Can’t consistently win in the nfl averaging 17 points a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad