OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Bears win!

Not alot to complain about

D had too many breakdowns in passing coverage that was concerning. Thankfully Dalton and his WR's couldn't take advantage of it to fullest

Clean that up

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Jax is horrible. Bears should win easy regardless.

I don’t disagree, but you never know with those games in London.

Looking forward to seeing what the offense can do next week against another bad defense.

Wonder what the betting line opens up at. Lawrence looked great today.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons

Looking forward to seeing what the offense can do next week against another bad defense.

Yeah I mean it's London, not the moon - I assume they're flying out mid week, they should be fine. Jax's defense is horrible, and the Bears D is very good. Should be an easy win.

Reactions: Pez68

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Yeah I mean it's London, not the moon - I assume they're flying out mid week, they should be fine. Jax's defense is horrible, and the Bears D is very good. Should be an easy win.

I like your optimism and this was a great game…. But I still don’t trust this coaching staff and offensive line enough to call any game an easy win for them just yet.

Crazy the Bears have the longest active home win steak in the league.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Plus, you never know which Lawrence you get

Good Lawrence and Bears could be in for tough day, Shitty Lawrence and well we would be happy

southsideIrish

Nov 23, 2019
One of Saturn's moons
I like your optimism and this was a great game…. But I still don’t trust this coaching staff and offensive line enough to call any game an easy win for them just yet.

Crazy the Bears have the longest active home win steak in the league.
Today was promising - a crap opponent and for the most part the Bears did very well on both sides of the ball. The offense looked very, very good - I'm as picky and negative sometimes as anyone - but I am not worried at all about them beating the Jags. If they somehow don't, for sure it would be a major step back.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Caleb's second career 300+ yards game. And this is only his 5th NFL start.

Another comparison for fun is Caleb vs Houston was 23/37 for 174 yards with 2 INTs. Not a great game but his second career start and in prime time no less.

Josh Allen was 9/30 for 131 yards with a TD today, but to be fair he didn’t turn the ball over…. But 9/30 anyway you slice it is awful.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Also realized with this 304 yard passing performance, Caleb has over 1,000 yards passing in 5 games. We've had Bears QBs for years barely have over 1,000 yards passing for the season.

Reactions: Pez68 and GIADF

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Good to see Caleb and Moore get on the same page. Not going to get too high off this one since the Panthers are gutter trash but I do like a cohesive focused performance from my football team. Bears defense has some underrated playmakers.

Reactions: GIADF

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Austin Booker quietly collected his first NFL sack today

Lots of talk about him when Bears drafted him in 5th and thru camp

Hopefully he can start to make more of an impact as season goes along

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
4th round punter no mishaps so far. Some amazing punts. A couple bad ones only.

Undrafted rookie punter. Romo'd it.

Reactions: GIADF

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024

Still a 6 hour time difference, that takes a minute to get used to.

Nice to see they’re flying out tomorrow though, I didn’t know when they would be. Should be good to go come Sunday with no excuses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad