OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Gotta sting for Panther fans there

The QB we picked with 1st overall in trade (Williams) throwing beautiful TD pass to the #1 WR in trade (Moore) all while the RT we selected with pick in trade down part of trade (Wright) was holding up Panther pass rusher 1 on 1 with ease giving him clean pocket

Ugh Gordon with bad time to fall down, Giving Panthers chance at FG

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
This is what a lot of us were expecting to see from this offense all season. Perhaps Waldron has pulled his head out of his ass. Perhaps Carolina is just that bad. Either way, I'm having fun watching this.
Panthers have a bad pass rush and a bad run D, but this is probably what the team could look like against better D if they had a better O-line, which is exciting.

Reactions: hawksrule and Pez68

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
What a half
This is what a lot of us were expecting to see from this offense all season. Perhaps Waldron has pulled his head out of his ass. Perhaps Carolina is just that bad. Either way, I'm having fun watching this.

Bit of both, but let’s also not underestimate how good the Titans and Texans defenses are. Titans are giving up the fewest yards per game in the league entering this week and Houston is a legit SB contender.

But yeah, this is fun…. I can’t remember the last time I said that as a Bears fan.

Reactions: Pez68 and Romang67

Fortyfives

Jul 13, 2011
Gotta sting for Panther fans there

The QB we picked with 1st overall in trade (Williams) throwing beautiful TD pass to the #1 WR in trade (Moore) all while the RT we selected with pick in trade down part of trade (Wright) was holding up Panther pass rusher 1 on 1 with ease giving him clean pocket

Ugh Gordon with bad time to fall down, Giving Panthers chance at FG

Usually it’s Chicago teams in the Panthers seat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad