OT: Bears & NFL Talk 101

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Since Herbert isn’t even going to get goal line carries which I thought they said would be his role coming into the season….

Poles should call him KC and see if they can get virtually anything for him with Pacheco out.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Since Herbert isn’t even going to get goal line carries which I thought they said would be his role coming into the season….

Poles should call him KC and see if they can get virtually anything for him with Pacheco out.

Dont see why KC would do that

Hunt/Steele/Perine should be more than capable of shouldering role respectfully as group while he is out

Nice catch and effort for 1st down by Everett there

WTH is going on with Josh Allen today

1/9
24 yds

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

No reason for the bears to move him. Keep the depth.

Fortyfives

Jul 13, 2011
Running all day on the d and they coming out with tricky garbage on 4th and half a yard. Just don’t over think it. Why is it so hard some times

Reactions: Mrfenn92

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Hate the cute crap like that when you have to get a yard. Just get the ball in the ball carriers hands immediately before the D can win the battle at the line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad