OT: Bears & NFL Talk 100

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
I don’t like Eberflus, but one thing I think he does well is adjust at the half.

Bears are going to win this game and Caleb is going to throw his first TD pass in the second half and 300+ passing yards.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Williams passing TD when

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

we're halfway through week 3!

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
You don't want to overreact to 2 weeks and 2 quarters but Waldron looks really bad.
Why are all of these OC's obsessed with screen passes, running out of the shotgun, and running east/west? JUST THROW QUICK PASSES. It's really not that difficult. They have absolutely no ability to find offensive coaching talent.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
Committing to the run on the first 3 downs is actually fine with me, but the 4th down call is legit clown stuff.
Why are they running out of the shotgun? And throwing the ball once at least keeps a shit defense honest. Any play calling that requires time to develop is IDIOTIC, with this offensive line. Everything needs to be simple and quick. It isn't rocket science.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Why are they running out of the shotgun? And throwing the ball once at least keeps a shit defense honest. Any play calling that requires time to develop is IDIOTIC, with this offensive line. Everything needs to be simple and quick. It isn't rocket science.
Yeah the shotgun stuff should stop but the Colts have gotten ran all over for two weeks. Im fine with trying to commit to the run.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Carter has been a good soldier while Keenan has been out but he can not block as a WR. Why Waldron keeps putting him in that situation is mind boggling.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I don’t like Eberflus, but one thing I think he does well is adjust at the half.

Bears are going to win this game and Caleb is going to throw his first TD pass in the second half and 300+ passing yards.

I can't wait for Matlock tonight.
Matlock and that terrible looking Wayans show

Richardson with 2 of the worst picks you will see. Bears have 3 points off them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad