OT: Bears & NFL Talk 100

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
In his presser yesterday Flus did say Keenan was on the field doing some running and cutting. Flus also said Keenan was out for the game due to personal reasons, as well. So maybe, fingers crossed, Allen is closer to returning than thought and can be back next week against the Rams..

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
I'd be surprised if we saw Keenan in a game before November.

Hope to hell I'm wrong but plantar fasciitis usually takes a long time to heal and I fear that's why no timelines have been thrown out there on when he might be back.
No doubt I have PF I know firsthand how debilitating it can get. Sometimes just standing feels like agony, let alone running, jumping; planting to make a sudden turn, etc, etc.

Sir Loin

Apr 19, 2014
Chicago
Rolling to his left is a tough throw. Not sure how you expect that to hit. How about Rome winning the initial route.
After he got away from the pressure he had a moment to set his feet, he did and still overthrew it by 6 yards. He really needs to work on that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad