Post-Game Talk: Bear

3 Stars

• Total voters

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I have never seen a player as snakebitten as Laffy.

He's been our best forward and has not recorded a point? No assists in 6 games? He's been setting up a massive amount of A+++ chances... Crazy.

I don't see how you can break up that 4th line with Chytil coming back.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Boy, when they're on their game, this is a FUN team to watch
The thing is, there is still so much untapped potential. Fox and Chytil are hurt, Kakko has been awful and should get better at some point, Zibanejad maybe starting to wake up but still not alive...

Pretty f***ing happy where we stand at this point. Didn't think we could have a start so good.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I hope Boston enjoyed the IKEA experience because we

1000007873.jpg

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
Bonino - warrior , nhl survivor , outstanding addition.

Pitlick - strong bodied player -solid 12 - 13 guy - could see him scoring on a wraparound to win a playoff game in double OT.

Kakko - I’m a fan I like the kid, but stop defending him. He is stealing money at this point… The only reason why he is in the lineup is because of where he is picked and because the GM doesn’t want to sink his value any further, with news of a demotion.
Stop making excuses for him he is completely out of any NHL shape - he is unprepared to play NHL hockey.
He is also a millionaire I can bet 99% of you, cubicle dwelling ham and Eggers are not, me neither.
I’ve had enough of this guy - time to turn the page.
And he has nobody to believe but himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad