GDT: Bean Pot Championship - (Harris/Struble vs Tuch) 7:30 pm (NHLNT, TSN.ca)

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Harris picks up an assist, just missed scoring a goal. NU wins 3-1 and will face Tuch and BU in the Bean Pot Championship next Monday night.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Depends. If he signs, future Norris trophy winner. If he doesn't...future ECHL'er.

Jokes aside... wow. That poise & Edgework was something else. Yeah, the turnover was bad, and the lack of focus in resetting to deal with the transition was problematic, but much easier to fix that than it is to develop the kind of skill & movement he showed there...

Get this kid signed!

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Why is that going to make him better.

I just think it's obvious that he is ready to play pro hockey and compete against, and play with, older & better players. Also more games and more exposure to the daily grind and being around professionals will help his focus. He is ready.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
The BU goalie is a local kid, undrafted.

I hope we try and sign #32 for BU, Skoog, he was Tuch's centerman last year.

Can't say I'm a fan in the change of Tuch's game though, if he's not playing physical, I think that lowers his value.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
The good thing with Harris turning pro next year will be Struble getting his minutes on the top PP unit. W will see what Struble is made of next year and weither he is worth signing or not.

Tuch has been my biggest desappointment this year, still hasnt figured how to play away from the puck and forgot how to play with it.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
The good thing with Harris turning pro next year will be Struble getting his minutes on the top PP unit. W will see what Struble is made of next year and weither he is worth signing or not.

Tuch has been my biggest desappointment this year, still hasnt figured how to play away from the puck and forgot how to play with it.
I don't think TUCH wants to play hockey. JMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad