GDT: Battles of Alberta: Let's play 2! Both games @ 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Loving Coronato and Honzek looking solid to start this preseason. What does Honzek have to do to make this team?
I don't think Honzek has much of a chance to be honest. But this may give him an opportunity to start the season with the Wranglers instead of in the WHL as an overager

Rango!!

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Oilers getting dummied in both games,

r8zA7W.gif

Cup or bust! :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Bounces R Way

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Conroy gonna have to make some moves to get Coronato into the top 9 where he belongs
We may not have a traditional top 9... I think we're gonna be more like 2 second lines and 2 third lines I think. No line will get overwhelming minutes and no line with get 4th line minutes.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Kuzmenko and Mantha should be gone by Christmas, sell 'em off early and get the kids playing. TDL is 60 games away.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Maybe I spoke too soon about Pospisil at C. He looks great on the forecheck and backcheck. That reach and his speed is a big +

Jurmo boots one into his own net and then Honzek finds Coronato nicely to make it 5-2

Reactions: Pomee

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'm looking forward to highlights from the game in Shelbyville, love that Scorenato and Honzo are producing so much

The Gnat is back (in net)!

Looks like Costco has added another in Edmonton, his 3rd point of the night

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad