GDT: Battle of the Ratlantic | Round 2 Game 2 : Broonz @ Bobcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
The bruins are no longer undefeated against the cats this season. What a way to break the losing skid by the cats.

Reactions: behemolari

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Tkachuk turned Pasta into noodless

Tkachuk a real bitch who tried to hurt a star opponent and couldn’t do it, facts. Vulnerable spot and he couldn’t hit his target, absolute punk move.

That said, damn, Florida you scary! I dislike Boston on principle, Montour screaming in Marchand’s face was amazing. Good game to.

• Haha
Reactions: Chaos2k7 and Pomee

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
You're clearly 12 years old if you didn't understand the Hasek reference.

Yeah, Dominik Hasek was "good" in the late 90's....I suppose that's one way to put the most dominant goaltender in NHL history. :laugh:
I well aware, I’m also well aware that hot goalie vs bad goalie is bad thanks to your algebraic hockey insight

Reactions: BB79

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
That's bullshit. Tkachuk dodged Pasta's swings and then clocked him good twice. Yes he did hit him on that ground and that's bullshit, but it's a fight...not a tea party.
He did not clock him once, at all. You don’t get “clocked” and have the ability to get back to your skates on your own before the refs are even standing up.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I well aware, I’m also well aware that hot goalie vs bad goalie is bad thanks to your algebraic hockey insight

Yeah, no.

I'll make it even more concise so that even someone like you can comprehend.

Unless Swayman has a historically dominant run like Dominik Hasek over 2 decades ago and Bobrovsky plays like Patrick Lalime in 2003, this one is toast.

You should look those two goalies up on YouTube if your next response is another lazy, uninformed strawman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad