GDT: Battle of the Ratlantic | Round 2 Game 2 : Broonz @ Bobcats

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
When I watch a playoff game with Marchand and Tkachuk playing in it, and I see a list of the highest paid players in the league, sure some of the players belong on that list, some don't. I would put Marchand and Tkachuk at the near top of the list of players I want on my team come playoff time. Every team needs a Marchand or Tkachuk come playoff time.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Okposo was Sabres captain when the team decided to not salute the home fans after a win because the fans were calling for Granato to be fired. I wasn't a fan of that move. I guess the fans were right because Granato got canned
He wore out his welcome. Those fans pay the bills.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
He wore out his welcome. Those fans pay the bills.
I have nothing against him (I also follow the Sabres) but the way the players handled that was atrocious. You never turn your back on your cash paying customers, whether you're mad at them or not. They could always state their case in the post game pressers that they disagree with the boo'ing and take responsibility for the on ice product. That would go a lot further with fans than visibly snubbing them. The post game salutes are a bit lame but it's more the principle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad