stuck in the '90s
Get em!

cat-and-bear-cub

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Good GDT!
WE finally got one!

While Swayman has been very solid, I don’t think enough people are giving Boston’s D enough credit. Other than McAvoy’s best Ekblad impressions from time to time, Boston has blocked a ton and kept shots to the outside and allowed Swayman to see everything. So yeah, I think it’s more of that instead of Swayman being an incarnation of Guiguiere or Hasek. He’s very much beatable. This series will put him to the test I think.
i agree boston d has been A+.. also helps to have the goalie absolutely on it.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
I think we may see a similar result tonight that we saw game 1. Bruins keep the puck out of the danger areas while getting dominated in shots and puck possession, but sway is the difference along with some top talent contributors making their presence known.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
While Swayman has been very solid, I don’t think enough people are giving Boston’s D enough credit. Other than McAvoy’s best Ekblad impressions from time to time, Boston has blocked a ton and kept shots to the outside and allowed Swayman to see everything. So yeah, I think it’s more of that instead of Swayman being an incarnation of Guiguiere or Hasek. He’s very much beatable. This series will put him to the test I think.
Goals saved above expected:

Swayman: +13.2

Bobrovsky: -0.2

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Goals saved above expected:

Swayman: +13.2

Bobrovsky: -0.2
Which tells you all you need to know about advanced stats. Anyone who’s watched the first round knows Bob made the most amount of amazing saves and faced the better offense. This stat just takes into account shots against…again, Bruins D have done a good job of keeping those shots to lower quality shots from the outside. They’re doing a good job of making him see everything.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Which tells you all you need to know about advanced stats. Anyone who’s watched the first round knows Bob made the most amount of amazing saves and faced the better offense. This stat just takes into account shots against…again, Bruins D have done a good job of keeping those shots to lower quality shots from the outside. They’re doing a good job of making him see everything.

Well, I am gonna need you to start beating Boston and Swayman pronto. Mmmkay? Otherwise Leafs brass might say “see, Florida can’t score on them either, we just got goalied”. And no changes will be made.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Well, I am gonna need you to start beating Boston and Swayman pronto. Mmmkay? Otherwise Leafs brass might say “see, Florida can’t score on them either, we just got goalied”. And no changes will be made.
Aww did your feelings get hurt when I said Tampa has a better offense than Toronto? I’m so sorry

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
28-3 bruins win
i mean is that all in the third period... or can they at least pile that on in the first so we can go do something else.

nothing better then some good ole user feedback to let the company know when the product was below par...

see the florida fans leaving with 5 mins left.. kinda feel like the team deserved that.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Must win for FL

The way Sway is playing you can't go down 0-2 and expect to win 4/5 against that guy.

Should be intense

Last edited:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I've seen too many series where the Bruins kicked the opponents' ass in game 1 then with a chance to take a stranglehold on the series they come out listless in game 2 and lose. They need to break that cycle tonight.
Exactly why I'm not too confident in tonight. They have a bad habit of taking their foot off the gas pedal when they should be going for the kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad