Olympics: Basketball: Men's tournament

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
On Paper having Wiggins would have been great but in reality since he won that title with his play/effort has been less than inspiring. Maybe the Olympics would have changed that but his shot selection is trash.

Reactions: jj cale

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
On Paper having Wiggins would have been great but in reality since he won that title with his play/effort has been less than inspiring. Maybe the Olympics would have changed that but his shot selection is trash.
Think we are better off without him.

Stylizer1

Teflon Don
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Think we are better off without him.
Yeah, he doesn't seem like a real team player.

Nembhard and Murray are the wild cards. Nembhard had a great game but being as young as he is I hope he doesn't feel like he needs to take the ball over. Olynyk needs to stay close to the basket because he turns the ball over. Also, Brooks has impressed me with his composure and not letting his emotions get the better of him.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Yeah, he doesn't seem like a real team player.

Nembhard and Murray are the wild cards. Nembhard had a great game but being as young as he is I hope he doesn't feel like he needs to take the ball over. Olynyk needs to stay close to the basket because he turns the ball over. Also, Brooks has impressed me with his composure and not letting his emotions get the better of him.
Good points. I think Wiggins would have hurt the chemistry of the team. We still need more from Murray, I don't like Barrett being our 2nd best offensive option. While he has played real well I only trust him for mid range shots and slashing to the basket......Murray should be the 2nd option shooter, needs to find his game right now.

I really like Dort and Powell. I was waiting for Nembhard to start hitting his shots, better to have him going then not especially with Murrays struggles but i get what you are saying.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Doesn't seem to be a ton of interest in the mens basketball here, little surprised.

Thought it would be a pretty hot topic.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Of course, but the chatter has been very light overall to this point.

You feel confident about Canada tomorrow?

As confident as I've ever been about Canada.

They've done a good job sharing the offensive load to date and their defence has been excellent.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
I have access to like 15 channels covering the Olympics between French, Canadian English and NBC and this game is not on? What happened to the game I love?

Ad

Upcoming events

• France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,632.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Israel vs Italy
    Israel vs Italy
    Wagers: 7
    Staked: $30,494.00