Barrie Colts 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
No, maybe you're just not great at communicating your points...
Well ur original point was Brampton had their full roster which also isn’t true they had a nhl drafted D not playing so I mentioned they also lost to north bay who shouldn’t be in the same category of team as them and u couldn’t comprehend that I guess

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Well ur original point was Brampton had their full roster which also isn’t true they had a nhl drafted D not playing so I mentioned they also lost to north bay who shouldn’t be in the same category of team as them and u couldn’t comprehend that I guess
Lol ok pal taker easy and don't get your nose out of joint. I guess I'm not an OHL guru like you. Thank you for your expert analysis please continue on...Comprenez vous? Lol

Jimmy582

Feb 5, 2023
Lol ok pal taker easy and don't get your nose out of joint. I guess I'm not an OHL guru like you. Thank you for your expert analysis please continue on...Comprenez vous? Lol
Never said I was all I said was the truth of the situation and u couldn’t see that

MeafAttack

Dec 8, 2013
In the Meaf
I was really happy the way the B/U Hrebik played last evening. He was left high and dry a few times and stood his ground. Still gonna take awhile for the offence to gel. Patterson back for todays game and Marty had indicated that Jelsma will be back 1-2 weeks earlier than expected.

OHLColtsPuck

Aug 31, 2022
Yep, Hrebik played great.

Beaudoin line was tough to handle last night.

Vaughan got more ice after N. Newton went down, hope he's ok. Vaughan did some exceptional things with the puck but also made a whole bunch of rookie mistakes. He definitely needs some seasoning.

Very nice having Akey back, as I said before a 75% Akey better than most D in the league. They went mostly with 5 D sheltering Handsor as the 6th. When Akey gets his timing back, between him, Berticci, and Aitchison they are in great shape. I also thought Eliasson looked better last night. Still took a bad penalty but looked better overall with the puck vs. what I've seen to date.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad