Value of: Barrett Hayton (C, ARI)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

summer tooth

Aug 10, 2020
Trade value for Hayton?
-- Over a half point per game on Keller line.
-- Signed a 2 year, $3,550,000 contract with coyotes on Sep. 20, 2022
Coyotes may be looking to sign a top-tier scoring d-man such as Erik Karlsson, and may promote Cooley to their top C position.

Last edited:

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Trade value for Hayton?
-- Over a half point per game on Keller line.
-- Signed a 2 year, $3,550,000 contract with coyotes on Sep. 20, 2022
Coyotes may be looking to sign a top-tier scoring d-man such as Erik Karlsson, and may promote Cooley to their top C position.
Karlsson laughs and hangs up the phone if asked to waive his NMC for the Coyotes

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
By my calculations ARZ has collected a mere 10% of 2nd round picks in the next 3 years thus bringing shame to their dojo. Perhaps some enterprising team could trade them 4 more 2nds.

Reactions: Peat

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I suspect (but cannot confirm) his trade value falls under that time-honored HFTR&FA category of "congratulations on finally noticing our team exists and has a young up-and-comer that's pretty good, now kindly f*** off". ;)
/thread

Coyotes aren't a vending machine. We're glad you've stayed up late to watch our game / caught us on our annual visit to your town, but Lawson Crouse, Barrett Hayton and Karel Vejmelka aren't available in exchange for the B-tier prospects and 3rd round draft picks you're comfortable giving up, Random HF Poster.

Karlsson laughs and hangs up the phone if asked to waive his NMC for the Coyotes
Weird comment to make in a thread about Barrett Hayton's trade value, but OK.

By my calculations ARZ has collected a mere 10% of 2nd round picks in the next 3 years thus bringing shame to their dojo. Perhaps some enterprising team could trade them 4 more 2nds.
pump-those-up-rookie-numbers.gif

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
/thread

Coyotes aren't a vending machine. We're glad you've stayed up late to watch our game / caught us on our annual visit to your town, but Lawson Crouse, Barrett Hayton and Karel Vejmelka aren't available in exchange for the B-tier prospects and 3rd round draft picks you're comfortable giving up, Random HF Poster.

Weird comment to make in a thread about Barrett Hayton's trade value, but OK.

View attachment 733048

Uhhhh, you do realize that the guy I replied to literally brought up the Coyotes exploring getting Erik Karlsson?

I'll accept the following: A) silence, or B) nonsensical deflection, as your apology. All is forgiven my guy, no worries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad